Abandoned and collapsed warehouse on Indy’s near West side.
From Abandoned Indiana, a project focusing on blight throughout Indiana.
View the rest of the project, as well as other works.
Sine Qua Non Photography: images by Nathanael Handlang
Thank you for your submission!
~ The Photographers Society
she didn’t name her self mother monster for no reason she truly care for us as a mother
I have so much respect for this woman.
people honestly dont give her enough credit like, you dont have to like her music but dont hate her
I love her.
- Team Magma: Humanity owes a great deal of cultural development to the invention and growth of agriculture. By spreading landmass using volcanic means - as historically, volcanic soil is heavy in nutrients and therefore ideal for agriculture - we can provide better care for the people of this region, new homes and environments for wild fauna and people alike, and have more room for agricultural and developmental pursuits.
- Team Aqua: SHIVER ME TIMBERS, SWIMMING IS A LOT OF FUN
This is glorious and even thought it doesn’t fit in the range of all the paranormal & science, I MUST share
It works like this: You tell Kitestring that you’re in a dangerous place or situation, and give it a time frame of when to check in on you. If you don’t reply back when it checks your status, it’ll alert your emergency contacts with a custom message you set up.
It doesn’t require you to touch anything (like bSafe) or shake your phone (like Nirbhaya) to send the distress signal. Kitestring is smarter, because it doesn’t need an action to alert people, it needs inaction.
reblogging because this is seriously amazing.
This looks like something useful, though less so if you’re the kind of person who stops off for a drink with friends and forgets to notify the app. Back in my day we made sure to call the friend we left when we got in. Still—has anyone tried this to see how it works in RL?
Corporal-leviii’s writing tips wooo
For the sweet anon who asked me for some tips about writing! I’ve gotten several asks like this so I’m just gonna pop in and post this before putting my nose back to the grindstone for finals. See you all later, and I hope this helps!!
- Me: Talks about thing I like
- RL friends: I don't really care. Let's talk about things I like. They're a lot better. I mean, the things you like suck.
- Family: God, you're a geek. Why can't you like normal things? Now shoo, I have more important things to listen to.
- Internet friends: I know, right? I love that thing too! I'm so excited!
- Me: Talks about feelings and personal problems
- RL friends: Oh, okay, but that's not /that/ bad did I ever tell you about the time that this one thing happened to me and it was 3290259059059x worse?? Why don't we talk about my feelings? They're more important.
- Family: Oh god here you go again with your teenage angst! Please shut up already.
- Internet friends: Oh my god. I am so, so sorry. Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it? I sort of understand in a way, but this isn't about me, it's about you. Just remember that it gets better. Don't give up, please. I believe in you.
- Me: Talks to internet friends
- Family and RL friends: Why do you go online and on your phone so much? God, what are you, antisocial? What's your issue?
- Internet friends: Don't worry, I'm here for you. I wish I could hug you right now.
Achievements are goals for you to work towards across multiple households and save files (achievements are saved per Origin account). Note in some cases you will be unable to gain an achievements by playing only one household.
To view all of your achievements, enter live mode,…
Harry Potter text posts